ENCOUNTER

Read every word, and no one gets hurt.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Driving Miss Mindy

Hello, hello.
I just returned from a roadtrip to Roseau.
Seven hours up on Tuesday, seven hours back on Friday.
All by myself.

I actually had loads of fun. Not just in between the driving days, but during. More on that later. But first, here's an idea of how excited I was to go up and see my beautiful friend Emily and her husband Rob....

I stayed fairly entertained the entire time. I'm not easily bored. Here I am listening to Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream. I look pensive because I am. I'm trying to remember my lines from once upon a time when I was in that show...

I'm telling you, the entire trip was thrilling. There were... fields... and trees... and lots of lakes. Oh yeah, and then the fields. Did I mention fields? And ponds? The shrubbery and trees? It was awesome. I wasn't bored even once. Really.

Ok, maybe by hour number seven I was a little ready to get out of the car. Fun pictures from the trip coming up later!

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Blogger Linda said...

I like shrubbery.

 
At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all of the pictures now, looks great Mind!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home