ENCOUNTER

Read every word, and no one gets hurt.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Chapter Four - The Transfer

Same story, folks. The new chapter's waiting. Email me, please, and I will send it to you. Or, if you're 100% sure I have your email address, just post a comment. I'm warning you, though, this one is a bit longer than the others... and that's after I shortened it. I hope it's worth your time.

Thanks, all! Keep reading. It does stay interesting. And keep commenting. The encouragement definitely keeps me on track.

mindy_dahlen@hotmail.com

7 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger Jeremy said...

YO, send me that chapta fo' up in her. Ayite? I need it now, STAT. I'm forced to actually do my job at work when I have nothing to read. ;)

 
At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great writing, Mind. I do believe this is the ONLY way I'm going to hear about your missions trip, at least in this detail. I'm up to speed on the first four chapters, just waiting for the next.

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger Jeremy said...

Mind - that chapter was GOOD. Are you writing 5? You should be... if you aren't then start... if you is, then continue. If you won't, then you gonna get it. How bad do you think I can write like this bad yeah it's bad. Think of that.

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger david said...

Mindy, It's been like 10 days since you last posted. I'm getting fidgety. Withdrawl symptoms are setting in. If you don't post chapter five soon, they're going to take me to Betty Ford. :)

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Mindy said...

You really must be getting anxious... you're checking my blog at 7 in the morning!

Sorry to break the bad news, but I haven't even started it yet.

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Jeremy said...

WRITE, or I'll rob you. Hehehe.

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger david said...

Mindy, from personal experience, being robbed is pretty unpleasant. I suggest you write.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home