ENCOUNTER

Read every word, and no one gets hurt.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Chapter Six - The Bombshell

No, there were no bombings in Saigon while we were there (or since we were there, for that matter.) But Thursday evening at our team meeting, some news was dropped on the group that felt like a mortar explosion to some of us. Allow me to explain...

...on one condition. You must request this one personally, folks. You know the drill. Email me, or post a comment right here (as long as I already have your email address.) It does start getting really good, at least in my humble opinion. So email me. Or comment. Whatever.

mindy_dahlen@hotmail.com

7 Comments:

At 6:22 AM, Blogger david said...

Wait . . . it's just starting to get good?!? Please, please, please can you send this to me?

 
At 6:41 AM, Blogger Mindy said...

I'm sorry, no. I've just received word from a very reliable source that you might be part of an underground ring of secret Vietnamese police.

 
At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want one!!

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Jeremy said...

I'd like to order two, please.
And hurry it up, I'm at work and need something to keep my mind off my job.... err...

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Mindy said...

Two chapters to go, coming right up. Do you want fries with that?

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Jeremy said...

Yes, but hold the fry seasoning, I'm allergic to garlic pepper.

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Mindy said...

You just referred to my chapters as "critters." I can never forgive you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home